Wednesday 24 April 2013

MDA2900 - Shoot Days!

So, due to people being busy with their own projects, we used a different crew for each day (bar three roles: Producer and director, of course, and DoP: A camera op who Ira knows, called Natalja Safronova, who was great to work with and connected well with the stylistics of the project), this means our credits will be double the length, I would imagine, but nevertheless I had a great time on set, and despite a couple of setbacks (mainly the loan store opening half an hour later than I thought setting the schedule back by half an hour on the first day,) we managed to shoot everything we needed within the two days!

Stresses definitely ran high on the second, longer shoot day, but thanks to Ira thinking on her feet, and my First AD Tuva keeping everyone in check, we got everything done in the right amount of time.

The set for one of the more extravagant dream scenes!
I clearly should be an interior designer...
Despite any tensions before or on set, Ira and I were so relieved once we got everything done, I am very excited to see how everything looks in editing, and to finally sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment